Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog I Like Friday

I know. I know. I am not yet a parent. So, this choice as a blog might seem strange. On another note, I chose this particular blog for two reasons. Even though I am not a parent, I am a former pre-school teacher and an aunt to an awesome teenager and a kindergartner and a preschooler. I am always on the hunt for cool things for my nieces and nephew, and this blog helps. And as a new added bonus, they have featured one of my very best childhood friends and are hosting a giveaway of one of her products! I know... the giveaway should be on Monday... but I so wanted to share this!
The blog is www.parentsgear.com. They showcase some great gear for both parents and kids. They cover everything from clothing for parents and kids to toys and bags to furniture and decor, and so much in between!

So, go HERE to see the article on her products. Becca makes diaper cakes. If you would like to check her out, go see her at www.diapercakesbybecca.com. I ordered a cake from her when my cousin had her baby. This is a picture of of the cake I ordered. 


So check out ParentsGear and DiaperCakesByBecca. And sign up for the giveaway!

J.

No comments: