Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Favorite Tuesday

Well, today is supposed to be a favorite one of my items. But since I skipped yesterday when I decided at the last minute to spend an extra day out of town, and there is nothing new in the store since I was out of town, I am going to share another favorite product on Etsy. 


This is just the coolest calendar. Just rearrange the numbers each month, and voila... no more paper calendar! I, for one, hate all of the paper around our  house. What a great way to eliminate paper on the wall!  Plus, when something is going on, just magnet it to the right day!

As for the weekend, and the missed day yesterday, I do apologize. I did the show on Thursday, then made a last minute decision to go visit an old friend who happend to be within a 2 hour drive. 

I hope everyone has a great week!

J. 

No comments: