Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog I Like Friday

i LOVE THE fRIDAY fILL-iNS bLOG. i LOVE TO SEE HOW PEOPLE INTERPRET THE DIFFERENT STATEMENTS. sOME ARE FUNNY. sOME ARE VERY SERIOUS. IT's LIKE MAD-LIBS, LITE.

hERE IS MINE FROM YESTERDAY. 


1. Apples are to oranges as 
__LEMONS ARE TO LIMES___.
(I wasn't really sure how to answer that. Nothing would come to mind!)

2. 
_BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...____ and that's all I have to say about that.
(Sometimes this is what I hear when people say "Oh, one more thing.")

3. I think I hear 
_MY PHONE RINGING____.
(I stay on the phone a lot. So much so that when I am not on the phone, almost any sound makes me reach for it, in case it is my ringer! Sad, I know.)

4. 
_AMERICAN____ flag.
(I am a US Air Force Wife. Enough said.)

5. Do what you want to do, but 
_ACCEPT YOUR CONSEQUENCES____.
(I am a firm believer in this statement. I wish more people believed in the second part!)

6. 
_HE WAS RUNNING DOWN THE SIDEWALK____ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _WORMS____. (No idea what possessed this one. It just seemed like a silly answer!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to 
_SEEING MY MOM AND SISTERS AT FAMILY GIRLS WEEKEND____, tomorrow my plans include _SITTING ON THE BEACH AND DRINKING MARGARITAS AND PINA COLADAS____ and Sunday, I want to _MAKE VACATION LAST ONE MORE DAY____! (A weekend at the beach with my mom and sisters. No husbands, no children, no dogs. What ever will we do with our time? Oh yeah, sit on the beach and drink margaritas and pina coladas!)

Go to Friday Fill-Ins and try one for yourself. Or, reply here with your answers to this one!

Don't forget to check out Jubillie!

No comments: