Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Etsy Findings Day

It's Wednesday. Etsy Findings Day. I spend (probably) way too much time looking at the work of other Etsy artists on some days.  I find all kinds of items that I love so much! Recently, my searches have leaned more towards more environmentally friendly products or ones primarily made from natural materials. Last night, as I was procrastinating cleaning my studio, I came across this super cute pirate play set. 

You can click on the picture or HERE to get the full listing. We love pirate things in our house. Our garage decorations are pirate themed, and I am always on the lookout for more pirate things. 

See my shop HERE, which has no pirate stuff, but is still full of fun pieces!

2 comments:

trishie said...

This pirate ship is just wicked! i like it.

Julie said...

Isn't it fun? :)