Thursday, May 7, 2009

FREE SHIPPING THURSDAY

It is FREE SHIPPING THURSDAY! Go to Jubillie and purchase anything at all. Put FREE SHIPPING THURSDAY in the message to seller. You can then, pay and I will refund your shipping costs via paypal, or you can wait for an updated invoice. Either way, I will cover your shipping costs until Midnight Eastern time tonight! (5-7-09)

Click HERE to get to the shop!

I know it has been a while since I got new stuff posted. I was so focused on doing my first show. Excuses are over. Now that I have my studio back, next week I will start the photo process and get some new things up. I have over 150 pieces sitting here waiting patiently to get their picture taken! 

In the mean time, if have anything in mind that you want, ask me, I might just have it!

Happy Shopping!
J.

No comments: