Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Portraits are Finished!

So, today, my wonderful awesome friend, Thia took me to the beach for my photos.  She is a wonderful photographer, and I am really looking forward to seeing how the pictures turned out. I will be posting them tomorrow once I go get the disk. 

I never intended to have my wedding dress cleaned and boxed up. I have always just thought that I would cut it apart to make things, for my future children, such as a baby blanket, pillow, purse, or even a fancy dress for a daughter.  So, in the name of NOT preserving my dress, we did "Trash the Dress."  I took off running into the ocean in my wedding dress... 

The water was certainly not warm enough for me to go all the way in, but it was so much fun! It is such a me thing to do. My husband, B, always laughs at me on the beach, because I will randomly take off running for a minute or two... something about the beach just does that to me. 

So... look forward to the pictures soon! 

No comments: