Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weddings and Things...

There is a lot of wedding talk lately around here. Both my sister and I have a few weddings to attend this year. Yesterday my cousin and I went to David's Bridal for her to try on dresses for when she is the maid of honor in an upcoming wedding. 
I am going to attempt to do a wedding portrait this weekend. I have been married almost 3 years, but never succeeded in getting one... so, we are trying again. This is me on my wedding day with 3 of my bride's maids:



I wish I had known about Etsy when I was wedding planning. If so, I might have scored something like this bracelet, from seller Lazy Angel, back then!! I love it!



In the mean time, click HERE to head over to my site, and check out my pieces... I will be adding more new stuff one the company parade finishes at our house!

No comments: