Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to My First Blog.

Recently, I was given the opportunity to pursue my art on a full time basis. I do not know if it will ever become a means to a full time type of income. However, while I have the opportunity to do it, I intend to make the most out of it. You can find my jewelry and other work on Etsy at www.jubillie.etsy.com .

Here in my blog, you are likely to find little snippets about my work. Hopefully, I will be able to share the processes that get me to my final product, and the journeys I take along the way to get there. 

Yesterday, I made my first sale on www.jubillie.etsy.com . I hope that in the future, I have many sales a day. For now, I am happy with my meager little begining!


1 comment:

Yvette Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!Do not give up.Your pieces are really beautiful.