Tuesday, June 23, 2009

3 Things

OK, OK, I know. These are annoying when they come in email. I try not to forward them. But, For some reason, last night as I was surfing the Internet, I came across this list on someone else's blog. I decided that I would do it, and make an offer to you. If you comment with the three things about you, AND LEAVE ME CONTACT INFORMATION, I will send you a code for 20% off at JUBILLIE.

3 NAMES I GO BY-
- Julie
- Brady's Wife
- Jules

3 JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
- Camp counselor
- Preschool Teacher
- Consignment Shop Manager
- (Not to mention my totally awesome current job... selling my own art!)

3 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
- South Boston, VA (Not MA)
- Raleigh, NC
- Charleston SC

3 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
- 24
- True Blood
- Deadliest Catch

3 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
- Las Vegas
- San Diego
- Disney World
(Yes, I seriously need to travel!)

3 FAVORITE FOODS
- Bacon
- Shrimp
- Is Pina Coloda a Food?

3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
- The Conway, SC and OIB, NC shows. (Ask if you want more info!)
- VA Beach trip next week
- B's retirement from the US Air Force next year

3 THINGS I AM WEARING TODAY
- jeans
- t-shirt
- glasses?

3 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST
- finish getting ready for the Conway show
- get the house ready to sell
- open Time Will Tell

Don't forget... you fill it out too, and give me a way to contact you, and I will send you a code for 20% off of JUBILLIE.
-

No comments: