Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Back (Again!)

I have decided to revamp my daily plans here. As anyone that knows me can tell you, I am an ADHD kid. Looking back over my last couple of weeks of posts, I think it was pretty clear that I was trying to bust through the boredom of the hole I had put myself in. I am not sure yet what the daily plan will be. I know that it obviously needs to still have some structure, but I am going to try to make it a little less concrete... with a little more room for fun!

As for where I have been for the last week? My friends will tell you that I have been absent from everywhere lately! I got chastised by a childhood friend for going 5 days without posting an update on facebook this weekend! I live in Charleston, SC. Besides just being in the hot south, we are also close to the coast... this makes for some bizarre weather sometimes. For the last 2 weeks we have had some huge storms, with lots of power outages and other various strikes. Yesterday, I got a new computer. Hopefully, this new computer will be the end of the problems for a while.

On the note of the new computer- now I need to pay for it! So get on over to the JUBILLIE SHOP and buy something!

On another note- I have a show this weekend. It is actually part of a Conway, SC July 4th celebration. Why, you may ask, is the 4th of July celebration a week before the actual 4th of July? The answer is... I have no idea. Especially since the actual 4th of July happens to fall on a Saturday this year! However... The have an artisans market, and I will be one of 20 or so vendors there that day. If you are in the Conway or Myrtle Beach area, come by and see me! Tell me that you read the blog, and I will give you a discount! Click HERE for info about the festival.


No comments: