Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday- 6-11-09

Well, the blog has been awfully discombobulated this week. Next week, I will do my best to get back on track.

I have a couple of things I wanted to touch on today.

First- there is an upcoming sale that I am taking part in. They month of July will be Christmas In July for the South Carolina Street Team on Etsy. When you are shopping in July, please enter TEAMSC or XIJ into the search to find sellers taking part in the sale.

Second- On June 27th I will be a seller at Riverfest in Conway, SC. I am really excited about that. I think I am one of 20 or so art / craft vendors that will be there during the festival. There will be lots of bands and activities from 3 pm - 11 pm. Come out for a visit if you are in the area!

Third- Search TEAMSC any time on Etsy to find items by great sellers all over South Carolina!

I am leaving town again tomorrow morning. It is family reunion weekend, and there is so much going on. My nephew is graduating from West Brunswick High School on Saturday. Our family is having a birthday party for the 6 people in our family that have birthdays in the first half of the year. Then Sunday we will be going to the family reunion! Big happenings this weekend. I will be checking emails and convos when I get a chance! Let me know if you need anything.

As always- if you purchase today at JUBILLIE enter BLOG READER into the message to seller area, and get free shipping! You can either pay and I will refund your shipping costs, or you can start your purchase, and I will send you a revised PayPal invoice reflecting the free shipping.

Happy Thursday!

J.

No comments: