Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Favorite Tuesday


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was, of course, out of town. The main purpose for the trip was to attend the bridal shower for a childhood friend. My sister and I took off Friday evening on a 6+ hour drive and had a blast all weekend. We visited with several friends throughout the weekend, wrapping up the trip on Sunday at the shower. Our drive home seemed endless at times, but we made it through...

On Tuesdays I generally feature some new (or old) favorite item of mine. But, since I have been away for a few days, I do not have anything new posted. But, I wanted to share this "Made For Me" product that I came across at Target. It is a lock... only, no numbers! Perfect for me!


Check out Jubillie too!
Happy Shopping today.
J.

No comments: